The Jura J5 is the newest super automatic espresso / coffee machine from Jura Capresso. It features several functional advancements making it a great choice for the home or office. The heart of the Jura Capresso J5 is new Ceramic Valve Technology. By utilizing advanced ceramic engineering, the pathway coffee travels within the J5 is substantially reduced, the result is better & hotter coffee with even thicker crema. The compact design of the Impressa J5 features smooth lines with elegant accents as well as cup illumination.
- Rotary Dial – All functions are centrally controlled by this unique rotary interface. 11 programming options are available and all functions and setting are displayed clearly on a alpha-numeric LED display. You program and control: Cup size, 4 Coffee strengths, Hot water volume, steam duration. Six one touch beverage buttons.
- LED Display – The 10 digit display dialog system provides very simple instructions, for example: RINSE, FILL BEANS, READY, CLEAN MACHINE.
- Ceramic Valve Technology – By shortening the internal flow of coffee within the J5, temperature is increased and superior crema is created. The result is the best possible pressure brewed coffee. Brewing process also utilizes a 2 step pre-infusion process for maximum flavor and aroma. The J5 can be set to 2 different brewing temperatures.
- Butterfly Coffee Spout – Totally original, the J5’s dual coffee spout design allows it to move both up and down and in and out. This allows the J5 to accommodate the widest range of cup designs.
- Large brew chamber – Self adjusting brew chamber brews from 1 to 16 oz at a time.
- Triple hot water temperature – The unique triple temperature setting for hot water output produces a hotter Cafe Americano, pre-warms your espresso cups and accommodates a greater variety of tea preparation.
- Advanced coffee grinder – The insulated burr coffee grinder features the lowest noise grinding of any automatic coffee center available today. It also features an electronic bean sensor to alert you before you run out of coffee beans. The upper burr of the grinder is removable for easy cleaning. 9oz. bean hopper. 6 fineness settings.
- Storage compartment – Covered compartment provides easy storage for ground coffee scoop & dual frother plus.
- Powerful pump – 18 bar pump provides ideal pressure
- Illuminated brewing area – Whenever the machine is in use, two LED lights shine into your brewing coffee.
- Advanced heating system – Fast heating 1450 watt stainless steel lined thermo-block can handle continuous use. Quickly adjusts to steam mode for unlimited amounts of steam to froth and heat milk for cappuccino and latte.
- 2 Frothing systems – Includes Dual position steam wand and the FrothX automatic milk frother.
- Water Filtration – Clearyl water care system removes chlorine and other impurities. Eliminates the need to decalcify.
- Beans or Ground Coffee – Sensor activated pre-ground coffee funnel allows the grinder to be by-passed. Great for the occasional decaf.
- Large 71 oz. water tank – now with low water indicator.
- 24 hour clock – Programmable Auto-on and Auto-off settings
- Automatic cleaning for all functions: tablet cleaning reminder after approx. 200 cups of coffee
- Includes: Jura J5 Instruction book, Quick reference guide and Instructional DVD
- 1450 Watts, UL Listed, 24 pounds
- 13 1/4″ high, 11″ wide, 16 1/2″ deep
- Made in Switzerland, 1 year warranty
At 1st in Coffee we feature espresso beans, espresso machines, coffee grinders, frothers and coffee makers. We feature the Jura Capresso espresso machine, Rancilio silva, Super Automatics, Saeco, Saeco Coffee Machines, La Pavoni, Electra, Pasquini, Isomac, DeLongi, Francis Francis, Nespresso Machine, Salvatore, Vibiemme and Cuisinart brands.
1st in Coffee offers the finest espresso beans illy and Lavazza.
1st in Coffee also carries like-new refurbished espresso machines.
1st in coffee offers a 30 day guarantee, free shipping on espresso machines and coffee makers purchased over $50, lowest price guaranteed, sales tax not charged, except in New Jersey.
Secure Online Ordering
Call us today at (800) 709-8210
Customer Service Hours:
7 days a week / 8am-10pm EST